Have you ever heard the word ‘Outsourcing’?
What does it mean and what’s its connection with business?
Outsourcing or also known as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the process by which company delegates its business to third parties with an intention to cut down on its operational or management costs.
Why do businesses outsource?
As years passed, many businesses do outsource as it allows them to focus on core competencies, and not to mention, cut costs and improve efficiency without any hassle! Business owners start to realize that what they benefit the most is that it saves them money.
Why outsource to the Philippines?
1. Great costing
– The reason why businesses want to offshore is because the cost of labor at home is high. With offshoring, you can scale faster, cut costs and boost profits.
2. The pricing itself is one of the advantages of outsourcing to Philippines, which is the common reason behind why companies outsource.
– Outsourcing to Philippines can also save you on tertiary costs such as paying for an office space, HR costs, office equipment, taxes, and etc.
3. Filipinos speak English well
– English is the second language of Filipinos, making the Philippines the third-largest English speaking country in the world.
– When it comes to having a communication, Filipinos are easy to talk to. Filipino accent is like an American accent, easy to understand, which explains why call centers are so popular in the Philippines.
4. Filipinos work hard
– Hire a Filipino worker and they will do their job wholeheartedly. They are so hard-working and very passionate about their career. When it comes to time management, Filipinos are pro since they’re good at multitasking. A Filipino worker is what you need on your team.
5. Filipinos work during your business hours
– A good offshore provider will be able to build a team for you that can work the same business hours as you. No matter what country you’re from or what time zone you’re in, Filipinos will still work for you. This shows how Filipinos value their job.
So if you have a business and looking for staff that helps you in growing your business, hire Filipino workers now! 🙂