We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and write weekly blog posts, website service page content, emails, social media content and ad copy for Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and posting regularly on social media platforms. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Samples from your work or portfolio and evidence published articles, along with your application are required to be considered for the position.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and internally sourced intellectual property)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts in Google docs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to managers for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Write emails
- Create compelling copy for paid advertising
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role in B2B sector
- Portfolio of published blog articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field