Full Stack PHP Developer
Emerio Philippines, Inc.
National Capital Reg
- 3+ years MySQL designing schemas & writing optimized queries
- 3+ years platform infrastructure and data pipeline management using AWS including EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront & ElasticCache
- Experienced with project workflow tools (BitBucket, JIRA, Git, Gulp)
- Expertise in unit-testing, automated deployment processes, and continuous integration.
- Build pages from comps using semantic markup and CSS
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in integrating with Kobo Toolbox, ODK, or similar platforms an advantage.
- Custom payment gateway API integrations
- Package management with Composer, Yarn/NPM
- Asset management with Gulp, Node, Webpack
- Working knowledge of SOAP interfaces
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in:
- o Proficiency with Version Control (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
- o Proficiency with jQuery, Vue.js
- o Mastery of Laravel, Yii2 and other MVC frameworks.
- o Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL (at least one)
- o Must be creative, innovative, and able to think outside the box
- o Strong communication and time management skills
- Fully responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, upgrade and enhancement of complex full-lifecycle implementations of enterprise software solutions that are developed in industry-standard PHP (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Zend PHP Framework etc) and MySQL/MongoDB technologies, including a wide range of integrations with the client and third-party systems, with an extreme focus on maintainability, reliability, scalability, performance, and security.
- Responsible for collaborating and reporting seamlessly and productively within a team environment to ensure adherence to the strict timelines for project implementation as guided by the project manager, team lead, and management.
- Responsible for leading and participating productively in peer review of code created by all developers in the team as a core principle in ensuring the maintainability, reliability, scalability, performance, and security of all developed code and ensuring that all issues are rectified in real-time as part of the development and deployment process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Shift - 8am-6pm
- Work Location: Paseo De Roxas Ave., Makati City
- Work-From-Home arrangement until further notice
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Emerio is an NTT Ltd. company which offers digital business expertise and capabilities. As a recognized global outsourcing leader, we provide our clients with adaptable, innovative solutions, partnering with them on their digital transformation journey. Through our modern delivery centers, we serve small, medium and large enterprises in the public and private sectors, across industries. Our high-performing teams, broad industry knowledge, extensive partnerships and proven Quality Management System have earned us a successful track record.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at: www.emeriocorp.com or hello.global.ntt
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Paseo De Roxas, Makati City